10. You can stop at Cumberland Farms and fill up your tank – routinely the cheapest gas around. ($3.46 on 8/24)
9. You can check out the new Champlain Compass on the TV panels and track the bus as it comes toward you.
8. Play foosball with a friend in the Cantina while you wait.
7. Get to know our favorite bus/van driver Christie.
6. Skip circling around campus looking for a parking place.
5. You get dropped off right by centrally located Alumni Auditorium.
4. Take care of business with one-stop with folks in Marketing, Human Resources, Information Systems, Emergent Media Center, Center for Digital Investigation, Continuing Professional Studies, Campus Planning Finance, or Graduate Admissions and CRM.
3. Enjoy some art by Anna Zalewski on the walls of the Miller Center.
2. Avoid expensive parking tickets.
And the number one reason…
1. Fifteen kinds of coffee and a half-dozen flavors of tea – free every day at Lakeside’s Cantina!
from Stephen Mease Public Information and News Director