|Building||Spinner||North House||Hill Hall|| Schillhammer ||Quarry|
What is Sustain Champlain?
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Have some books that are lying around your room/office? Donate them to a good cause: Better World Books collects and sells books online to donate books and fund literacy initiatives worldwide. With more than 8 million new and used titles in stock, we’re a self-sustaining, triple-bottom-line company that creates social, economic and environmental value for all our stakeholders. Learn more here. Books that can’t be sold are recycled.
What can go in the bins:
- College Textbooks and Study Guides (clean and legible condition) with copyright dates from the past 10 years
- Workbooks (with no missing pages)
- Basically any book used in a college classroom (highlighting or writing in books is fine so long as the text isn’t obscured)
- Accompanying CDs
- Hardcover Fiction/Nonfiction
- Paperbacks (must be in like-new condition with copyright 1980 or newer)
- Former Library Books
- Travel Books (with copyright dates from the past 5 years)
Please do NOT put in bins:
- Dirty, Moldy, or Water Damaged Books
- Books with Damaged Binding or Pages
- Books with Missing Covers or Pages
You can find collection bins in: MIC entryway; Joyce, Freeman, Hauke entryway, IDX, and Ireland main lounge. Questions? Contact email@example.com
Friday, December 2, 2011
It's time to sign up for your Spring Semester Student Share! The share begins the week of January 23rd and runs through the week of April 30th. The sign up period will close January 9th, 2012. Receive delicious, fresh local food delivered weekly to campus throughout the semester. The pick-up spot will be Aiken Hall on Wednesdays during the Spring Semester.
Share options for students include: vegetables, eggs, cheese, pesto, bread, yogurt, meat and more! Visit our website to view the share options and sign up!
Be in touch with Food Hub Coordinator, Brianna Farver with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 660-0440 x111.